The linking card game that takes you on a journey through the Solar System. Players take turn to lin..
Did you know that a male kangaroo is called a boomer? Or that the okapi is only found in Africa and ..
Do you know your Tyrannosaurus from your Triceratops? Or which Dinosaur’s name means “Heavy Claw”? D..
Where would we be without the light bulb, telephones, the world wide web or even tea bags and sliced..
Do you know times tables from your square roots? BrainBox Maths is crammed full of concepts taught i..
Did you know that the giant sequoia is the tallest tree on Earth or that clouds are formed by billio..
All the cards included within this BrainBox cover important topics from the updated Key Stage 2 scie..
Do you know where Machu Pichu is? Or what bird New Zealanders are named after? BrainBox World contai..
Did you know that the Leaning Tower of Pisa took 200 years to complete? Or that the nickname of Flor..
● 90-piece set to discover the basic notions of electricity.
● More than 10 experiments to learn ab..
Build your own Telescope, Binoculars, Microscope, Astronomicl Telescope, Movie Projector, etc. Le..
● 10 experiments allow players to discover the secrets of the air, including the Hovercraf..
● 22 vehicles to assemble – motored by an environmentfriendly and non-toxic recyclable fuel cell bat..
● Children can have fun and learn the basics of solar power.
● It’s also educational for children t..
30 models are propelled by a hydro pneumatic motor–by water jet and water inside recycling!