Watch the gameplay video here!
(Video in German)
- Do YOU belong in the 2% who can solve Einstein’s puzzle? It is said that his puzzle can only be solved by 2% of the world, but don't worry, this version is broken down!
- Classic Who-Goes-Where logic puzzle with clues and over 80 difficulty levels that enhances cognitive ability & logical deduction. Solve who lives in which house with which pet by sorting out the given clues and using logic!
- Arrange the houses on the table with the fences connecting them.
- Sort the cards in ascending order from 1-84 facing up.
- Check the top of the card for which pets and/or people you need to solve the challenge and put them in front of you (e.g. if the top of the card only shows the 'people' symbol, set up the people and leave the pets in the box).
- Pick up a challenge card and read all the clues.
- Decide which clues are more important than others and follow the sequence to solve the challenge. Using the clues and your logical deduction skills, place the figures in the correct houses.
- Solve all 84 challenges and be just like Einstein!
5 plastic houses
10 3D plastic game pieces - 5 people and 5 pets
84 challenge cards containing riddles of increasing difficulty levels
Ages 4 and over.